Tuesday, January 09, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My wife is having her birthday today!!!!! Well actually tomorrow. Tomorrow, Wednesday, is our Friday here as the weekend is Thursday and Friday. For this very special occasion I am taking her to dinner with some of her friends. It should be a good time. Everyone should pester her with birthday e-mails all day long wishing her well.

Well I go in tonight to work out the paperwork on my car. Almost thought I had lost it but the other guy backed out due to personal reasons. Nothing set in stone yet. I have lots of paperwork. Wish me luck. We get Heather’s car on Thursday. Paperwork here to get a car and what not is no laughing matter and will be glad when it is done. Actually all paperwork here is labor intensive. Oh well. So is life.

Any new reports on Kwaj are welcome so drop me an e-mail.

No comments: