Sunday, July 08, 2007

Well we have just dropped our friends Tera and Bill at the airport so they can head back home to sunny Afghanistan. It was nice having them by for a visit and glad we could help them out as staying on post means a cot and a tent.

Went and saw the movie Transformers yesterday and I just have to say WOW! One heck of a good movie. I was worried they were going to make a kiddy flick or the CG would be crummy but this was actually really well done. I will definitely see it again while on the big screen.

Heather and I are doing well and so is the cat. Just working and saving cash these days. Also have been planning a big trip with the in-laws to Ireland next summer for about 2 weeks. Should be a heck of a good time.

Well take care all. Drop me a line if I have not heard from you in awhile. Stay safe.

No comments: