Sunday, November 05, 2006


Well I must apologize for the lack of posting lately. Things have been hectic here getting things fixed here in the house and getting paperwork taken care of for the civil ID, drivers license and what not here.

Heather and I ahve been car shopping. Looks like Heather is looking at a Rav4 Toyota. They use to be small but the new models are actually quite large. She likes the idea of a SUV with the craziness of traffic here. That way if she gets hit she is in a big SUV and not a small car. I on the other hand am looking at Porsche Cayman, Porsche 911 and Audi Sedans. I like the idea of speed here as it seems to be the way to keep from getting hit on the highway. Again like I have said before driving here is crazy. Ferrari and others send cars here before they are released worldwide as they know how the driving is here and how the folks here like speed and cutting in and outta traffic. Actually I have just about everything on the road here that has ever been made. I am amazed at how many Bentleys I have seen here. They are everywhere and cost over $200,000 each.

Heather and I got a really cool hookah though. It is built into a wooden table and the tubes are hidden with in. The tobacco is a flavored sticky substance. Grape, strawberry and the like flavorwise. If the picture ends up loading then the one on the table is a small seperate hookah.

No comments: